af-test

[Af-test] WRITE BACK

From: michael lulu
Subject: [Af-test] WRITE BACK
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 00:53:14 +0100

Hello My Friend,

Do accept my sincere apologies if my mail does not meet your personal
Ethics.

I introduce myself as Mr Michael Lulu a partner, with an asserts
management
unit here in the UK.

One of our accounts with holding balance of 5,600 million pounds (Which
handle directly)
(Five Million six hundred pounds Sterling) has been dormant and last
operated
in the past 4 years.

>From my investigations and confirmations, the owner of this account
is a Foreigner by name Stephen Goldberg, died on the 4th of January
2004 on a boat misharp.

Since then nobody has done anything as regards the claiming of this
money, as he has no family Member, who is aware of the existence of
either the account nor the Fund. and None has come forward
He was a contractor with Atomic agency here in the UK.

I thus propose to do business with you, standing in as next of kin
with the my management for these funds from the
deceased, and funds released to you after due processes have been
followed.

Your name and your information will be submited as one of the
contractors and next of Kin and, and my bank will issue a release order
for this funds in your favour.

This funds would be processed for and so approved in your favour.

On your interest, let me hear from you.

Please contact me via email :  address@hidden

Regards,

Michael.