af-test

[Af-test] CONGRATULATIONS!!!!YOUR EMAIL ID HAS WO N £150,481 With Ref No

From: THE UK INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY
Subject: [Af-test] CONGRATULATIONS!!!!YOUR EMAIL ID HAS WO N £150,481 With Ref No (UK/9420X2/68)
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 06:02:50 +0100 (CET)

THE UK NATIONAL LOTTERY
Accounts Dept.
PO Box 287
Watford WD18 9TTM
(Customer Services)
Ref No: UK/9420X2/68
Batch No: 074/05/ZY369

                       WINNING NOTIFICATION
We happily announce to you the draw (#1162) of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY, Online

Sweepstakes International program held on Saturday 17th Feb,2007.

Your e-mail address attached to Reference number: UK/9420X2/68 with
Serial number 5368/06 drew the lucky numbers: 06-18-40-43-47-49 (bonus no. 32),
which

subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category i.e
match 5 plus bonus in the UK Lottery Prize Breakdown Category. You have
therefore been

approved to claim a total sum of £150,481(One hundred And fifty Thousand And
Four Hundred

And Eighty One
pounds sterling) in cash credited
to file KTU/9023118308/03.i.e Match 5 plus bonus. All participants for the
online version were

selected randomly from World Wide Web sites through computer draw system and
extracted from

over 100,000
unions,associations, and corporate bodies that are listed online.

This promotion takes place weekly. Please note that your lucky winning
number falls within our European booklet representative office in
Europe as indicated in your play coupon. In view of this, your £150,481(One
Hundred And fifty

thousand,Four Hundred And Eighty One
pounds sterling) would be released to you by any of our payment offices in
Europe. Our European

agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your
funds as

soon as you contact him. For security reasons, you
are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your
claims is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem
fit to claim

your prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming

and unwarranted abuse of this program.

To file for your claim, please contact our Fudiciary Agent for futher
instructions on how to claim

your winning prize at the stipulated time:

FIDUCIARY AGENT
Mr. Brown Petersen
Official Email:address@hidden
Tel:+44-704-570-9296
Fax No:+44-871-263-9917

NOTE: The lucky numbers are the lotto numbers. Endeavour to go to our online
result site to

confirm the value of your winnings and also get a prize breakdown:-

http://national-lottery.co.uk/p/results.do

Do make swift contact with the above information. In order to avoid
unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your
reference and winning numbers in all correspondences with your Claims
Officer/Agent. You are to

keep all Lottery information away from the general public especially your
Reference number and

ballot number in order to avoid the case of double claiming by unauthorized
individuals.

Congratulations from me and the members of staff of THE UK NATIONAL
LOTTERY.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Richard K. Lloyd
Online coordinator for THE UK NATIONAL LOTTERY
Sweepstakes International Program