ainulindale-devel

[Ainulindale-devel] trappings chaste

From: Candida Tyler
Subject: [Ainulindale-devel] trappings chaste
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 15:54:33 -0200

His eyes movedswiftly to the windows in the other wall.
Ah, traitor, cried the ape-man, you would be the first,then, to taste the wrath of Tarzan?
The black scratched his head in thought, the idea slowlyfiltering through his stupid mind.
Two Bolgani and a dozen or more Gomangani warriors arealways upon duty there, replied the old man. The old man and La were eyeing Tarzan and the lion inamazement. And then to the Bolgani: Surrender and you will not beharmed!
I will tell them, but they will not believe, replied theblack. She will be safe until tomorrowor the next day, replied the old man.
March for two days, and then I will hunt withyou. Who are you, asked the former, that you can work suchmiracles with a savage beast of the jungle? The black scratched his head in thought, the idea slowlyfiltering through his stupid mind. I have sent them home, and I wishyou to go back with me and move the gold to another hidingplace.
The Bwana speaks words of wisdom, replied the wily black.
Must he be held in leashby golden chains like some prisoner or slave? On several occasions herisked calling La by name, but in no case did he receive anyreply. They came almost to our camp, and then they turned aboutand went away again, said Owaza.
If we never find them again I shall besatisfied.
On several occasions herisked calling La by name, but in no case did he receive anyreply.
If you lead me into a trap I shall kill you, repliedTarzan. The other blacks upon the dais cried out excitedly:They come! If you lead me into a trap I shall kill you, repliedTarzan. They had not gone far beforeOwaza discovered the fresh spoor of the Waziri. I wandered thus for months, until finally, upon an accursedday I found an entrance to this valley. They have not as yet reached thecommunity plane of evolution.