ainulindale-devel

[Ainulindale-devel] foreign

From: Will Salas
Subject: [Ainulindale-devel] foreign
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 11:02:57 -0700

Im glad to hear you talk about taking avacation, George.
It is ridiculousenough, there is no doubt of that, he said. Carey went up to the door of his brothers room and knocked. It lay limply in hers asif he were quite unaware of her touch.
You werent in the least aware of my devotion; you were far toolofty and superior in those days.
Emily exclaimed, with a sigh of satisfaction.
Carey, himself, received but two letters that week and each ofthose came from Cleveland.
I remember Hepsys remarks when shefound a few deceased minnows in my Sunday jacket.
I guess we could keepafloat till you got back.
Atleast she had understood that he was seriously in earnest.
Hes been down here two or three times askinfor you. She was too shrewd and wise a business womanto let me have more to throw after it. Placidly he tore open the envelope, unfolded the typewrittenenclosure and began to read. The second letter, which arrived late in the week, was from George.
Emily, he said, tell me: I AM awake,arent I? It supplied the hitherto missing details of Aunt Susans death. George and Cora must go to Cleveland, of course, and he could notbe spared from the office.
That is a conundrum I never have attempted guessing, he said.
Thebulk of it he had dropped upon the sand between his knees. Ive got a letter for you, Carey, he announced. Somethin to do with your aunts affairs out there, Ishouldnt wonder, eh?
I wish she had, atleast, shared equally between us. Except on occasions when his brother and Cora T.
Carey,think what you could do if all that money were yours. Yes, I suppose I dream sometimes, without realizing it. Even if it were true, and he isnt insane, then I shouldbe if I took this money.
Im glad to hear you talk about taking avacation, George.
If shecould only have lived a little longer he might have been able toshow her more proof.