ainulindale-devel

[Ainulindale-devel] enact

From: Rob Newton
Subject: [Ainulindale-devel] enact
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 13:48:42 -0200

Because the Honda CUB is such a cheap, realiable, strong motorcycle, it is rewarded as the Number One motorcycle in the world.
Because the Honda CUB is such a cheap, realiable, strong motorcycle, it is rewarded as the Number One motorcycle in the world. Maybe someday I will finish it.
just some parts to go.
This video starts with the winner, the Honda CUB.
Lost the rabbit outfit? I spend hours on this job.
She ran like a dream.
On Alpes Quad Trophy riding only ours one Honda between Yamahas, Kawasakis, Polaris. Extremely detailed records were kept by original owner.
Note the high pitch sound and the incredible rpms.
I think I solved the wiring problems now, just need to get a new yuasa battery.
Here I was swapping tyres and fitting new rear brakes.
The cliffhanger starts a persuit in a helicoptor and a hummer, everytime outmanoeuvred by the Varadoro. Finally, he decides to visit the Honda dealer and gets his own Honda Varadero.
Also the candy gold paint! Amazingly, I have managed to get an oversize piston and rings for it, plus a standard bore used jug and gasket set.
I think it may be a bit to low when Im running in the engine.
Fortunate for the CUB it still manage to work even after riding a couple of miles. Rare and collectable now, good original bikes are hard to find. I think it may be a bit to low when Im running in the engine.
She ran like a dream. This is yet another of our old Hondas with a crankshaft problem.
She really loved the bike, and decided to try it.
After spending many, many thousands of dollars the bike is starting to take shape and started up on the first hit of the starter button. Fun to ride, a real conversation-starter.
just some parts to go. The paint went underneath and had to redo the hole paintjob. This one will fire on the first kick, runs wonderfully. Had some problems with the front fork and wiring to the takegawa clocks.
This bike also has the reflectors and the small headlamp. just some parts to go.
This was cleaned; highly polished; satined in an emulsion and clearlacked.
This example came to me from Kansas, but not quite in this condition.
I think it may be a bit to low when Im running in the engine.
Finally the man also can be seen riding the Pantheon also and gets even with her.
It took expense and time, but it is perfect condition. Many parts purchased from CMS during the restoration.