akii-users

[Akii-users] FPA Notice : eBay User Suspension

From: eBay
Subject: [Akii-users] FPA Notice : eBay User Suspension
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 07:01:38 -0700

Dear eBay User,

You have received this email because we have strong reasons to believe that your eBay account had been recently compromised. In order to prevent any fraudulent activity from occurring we are required to open an investigation into this matter.

Per the User Agreement, Section 9, we may immediately issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide our services to you if we believe that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our users or us. We may also take these actions if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you
provide to us.

If your account information's are not updated within the next 72 hours, then we will assume this account is fraudulent and will be suspended. We apologize for this inconvenience, but the purpose of this verification is to ensure that your eBay account has not been fraudulently used and to combat fraud.

Please login into your account at this link, which is a SSL secured connection:
https://signin.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn

Regards,

Safeharbor Department
eBay, Inc.