akii-users

[Akii-users] send SMS to worldwide for FREE

From: Agrobase SMS Company ©
Subject: [Akii-users] send SMS to worldwide for FREE
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 18:37:20 GMT

Seasons Greetings,

Our Company ( Agrobase SMS company ) recently launched a new sms program and due to the current session of the year (Christmas) we are giving you access to test our sms sender system that sends short text messages worldwide for free , we shall start charging for text messages sent as from 29th March 2006 . Please Click Here to Download the sms sender and send unlimited  SMS to Worldwide for FREE!

Thanks , feedbacks are welcome if there is any problem with the software .

John Hanson - Manager
Agrobase SMS company ©