akii-users

[Akii-users] JPMorgan Chase and Co. Notice !

From: JPMorgan Chase & Co .
Subject: [Akii-users] JPMorgan Chase and Co. Notice !
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 01:21:12 -0800

Chase logo

Dear JPMorgan Chase & Co. Member ,

This credit transaction will appear on your next statement.
If we do not receive a response from you, we will consider this transaction as legitim and accept to charge the amount for Adultfriend Finder year subscription. If you choose to dispute these charges that you have made please click the link below to and complete the forms to cancel the transaction:

To cancel the transaction click here:

https://chaseonline.chase.com/colappmgr/colportal/prospect?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=password_change

Thanks for your patience as we work together to protect your service.

Regards,

Chase.com Customer Support Center.

This site is directed at or made available to persons in the United States and Chase.com customers only. Products and services described, as well as associated fees, charges, interest rates, and balance requirements may differ among geographic locations. Not all products and services are offered at all locations.

Copyright © 2005 - Chase.com.