akii-users

[Akii-users] RE : Offer for New Colour Visiting Card Scanner

From: Neha Dixit ( Colour BizCard Scan )
Subject: [Akii-users] RE : Offer for New Colour Visiting Card Scanner
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 00:02:10 +0530

Dear Sir,

Sub. : BizCard Reader : New Advance Model : 860 Plus
World's Best-Selling BizCard Reader Now Even More Portable & Economical !!

We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of our new more
portable colour business card scanner cum photo scanner bundled with three
world leading software packages. All this at just Indian rupees 7,500/- only

Our new colour BizCard Reader is even more portable and even more
convenient. No longer requiring an external power source to power it, this
new colour bizcard reader can be used virtually anywhere you can use a tiny
notebook computer. Just plug the this new colour bizcard reader into the
notebook’s industry-standard USB port via the handy included USB cable and
in seconds you can be scanning and processing client business card
information with ease.. ( visit : http://bizcardreader.100free.com )

Our new advance new " Two In One " model of Colour Business Card Reader cum
Photo Scanner is now the most user friendly and most appreciate worldwide.
Easy to handle ... easy to manage..

The most interesting part is the cost ... This colour business cardscan cum
photoscan system bundled with three software packages is available at
Rs.7000/- only.

Review in all leading business , IT magazines is self explainatory in terms
of its features,compact design and the base of clientele worldwide..

This latest iteration of the award-winning business card reader technology
( BCR ) is designed to continue our tradition of unsurpassed scanning
accuracy as well as provide the colour bizcard reader 820 with the ability
to power itself directly from its USB port right to a laptop or desktop
personal computer.

Our new colour BizCard Reader is a scanner with a difference - smaller than
most handheld computers, it sits unobtrusively on the user’s desk (and just
as easily slips into a notebook computer carrying case).

This is designed to tackle one important task only: The scanning of all
those stacks of client business cards you have piling up on your desk. This
is created to assist business people by reading the information off of
those business cards and then quickly, easily and efficiently upload that
data into a wide range of desktop software applications. ( Do visit :
http://bizcardreader.100free.com )

Our New Colour BizCard Reader cum scanner offers both monochrome and colour
capability, is powered through its USB port and comes with a flat 6 months
replacement warranty at your office.

Just place your client’s business card on the scanner and in seconds each
card will be scanned and uploaded to our bundled most user friendly bizcard
reader (recently upgraded and included with our new colour bizcard reader
system) software running on your notebook computer or desktop PC.

Our New Colour Business card Reader the most accurate card reader
available, and is even capable of scanning and interpreting data from
international business cards. Powerful search features allow you to map
locations with a single click, drag ‘n drop info from the web, save
dual-side scans and card images, date and time stamp each entry, customize
your business card storage categories and even email multiple contacts
right from your address book! Once the data is stored in the proper fields
of the CardScan electronic address book on-screen you can direct it to
transfer the data info into your favourite contact management tool (such as
Outlook) or synch the date to your personal digital assistant (PDA) such as
devices from Palm, Sony or Hewlett-Packard. ( Know More :
http://bizcardreader.100free.com )

Need to scan a large quantity of driver's licenses, passports or photos and
store the data and images in a flexible database? This Scanner also acts as
a Photo scanner , license scanner , bank cheque scanner ... a really multi
utility innovative gadget..

Get Your New Colour BizCard Reader System Today

The new Colour BizCard Reader will be available to the public and to retail
channels directly from us or from our branch offices or from or dealer
network !!

Want More Info? We Can Provide It

We're hoping you want to hear more about our new colour business card cum
photo scanning solution. For additional information on this innovative
device,

or

for details about this must have tool please call +91 9820640281 / +91
9820501457

With warm regards
Ms. Neha Dixit
Customer support
(New Colour Business Card reader / Colour visiting Card reader)
Centrafest Colour BizCard Reader Division
Phone : +91 251 2420346 / 2420347
HandPhone : 09820640281 / 09820501457
email : address@hidden
web : http://bizcardreader.100free.com/