akii-users

[Akii-users] Re: your PHARhdrM

From: Alyssia Fitzgibbons
Subject: [Akii-users] Re: your PHARhdrM
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 14:48:20 -0400

Hi,

V o A v L e I y U b M e   x $ u 1 v , w 2 m 1 f

V n I d A g G b R d A h   b $ e 3 b , z 3 i 3 y

C m I t A v L u I n S a   d $ k 3 f , u 7 z 5 f

X l A t N s A n X t

http://www.ostrabilazon.com
S w A f V v E b   e O j V j E c R h   l 7 n 0 y % x   v W l I s T j H p   r O h U n R l   x S y H s O m P o ! j

bridge, John St. Jacques maneuvered the drug boat through the dangerous
reefs he knew by summoned memory, aided by the powerful searchlight that
lit up the turbulent waters, now twenty, now two hundred feet in front
of the bow. He kept screaming into his radio, the microphone weaving in
front of his drenched face, hoping against all logic to raise someone on
Tranquility.