akii-users

[Akii-users] re:Submit your website to all Search Engines @ Rs. 3, 500 /

From: Ms. Neeta Raje
Subject: [Akii-users] re:Submit your website to all Search Engines @ Rs. 3, 500 /- Only ( (One time Cost )
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 19:44:43 +0530

Dear Sir / Madam ,

Sub. : Your website submission to all Master Search Engines @ INR 3,500 /-

We have visited your website  and discovered that your producthas amazing
business potential through the website. But we found that your website is
not registered in most of the leading search engines and directories, which
is a great disadvantage.

How can I get my site listed / submitted  with search engines? It sounds
like a pretty simple question, but sadly, search engine submission can be a
complicated subject.

We at " iSubmit " cell of leading web solution company " i2Eye Infotech "
offer professional services to market your website by submitting your site
to all the leading search engines and directories including Google,Yahoo,
MSN, AltaVista, Excite, InfoSpace, ...etc almost to more than 18,000 master
, semi master, metatag,kids,group search engines,FFA pages,news directories
all across the world.

This all is possible at just Rs.3,500 + Taxes .. a one time cost for you.

The submission is known as first step towards SEO of your website. with in
4 weeks time after the submission , you will find your website listed under
all master search engines and FFA pages for sure.

Right now we have more than 3000  corporate clients across the world.We are
professional in our attitude and value your business, because we expect to
see your business grow tangibly. If you really want to promote your
business globally by finding new customers for your product please mail us.

Thanking You ,
With Kind Regards
Neeta Raje
Manager - Business Development ( iSubmit - i2Eye )
Hand Phone : +91 9820640281  | +91 9820501457

P.S.
Other Quality services we provide  :
1.Search Engine Ready website design & development
2.Modification of your website to make it search engine ready
3 ECatalogue Design & Development
4.Multimedia Corporate Presentations