akii-users

[Akii-users] CONTACT

From: azeez abdullahi
Subject: [Akii-users] CONTACT
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 12:19:52 +0000 (GMT)

I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: address@hidden

Hello,

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe

everyone will die someday. My name is azeez abdullahi. I am a merchant of Omani

nationality and i have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer. It has defiled

all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few

months to live, according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived

my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone(not even myself)but my

business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile

to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared

for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more

to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I

believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would

ive my life a different way. Please respond back to me on

address@hidden so i can explain to you better.

azeez abdullahi

- azeez abdullahi