akii-users

[Akii-users] CONTACT THE PAYING BANK

From: SWEDISH-PLAYTAKE
Subject: [Akii-users] CONTACT THE PAYING BANK
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 05:51:29 +0100

SWEDISH-PLAYTAKE
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS,
NYGATAN 12, 80322
GAVLE
SWEDEN.

Ref Number: SWE/074OY8/01/SWKY
Batch Number: 06/00/2107
Ticket Number: 018-00741234-057

Congratulations to you as we bring to your notice, the results of the
Second Category draws of SWEDISH-PALYTAKE INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS. We are
happy to inform you that you have emerged a winner under the first Category,
which is part of our promotional draws.The draws and winners were officially
announced on the 19th of May, 2006. Participants were selected through a
computer ballot system drawn from 1,000,000 email addresses of individuals
and companies from Africa, America, Asia, Australia,Europe, Middle East, and
Oceania as part of our International Promotions Program.Your e-mail address
attached to Ticket Number: 018-00741234057 with Batch Number: 06/00/2107
Drew the lucky numbers: 31-6-26-13-35-7, which subsequently won you the
lottery in the 2nd category.You are therefore been approved to claim a total
sum of ONE MILLION EUROS (1,000,000.00) in cash credited to Ref Number:
SWE/074OY8/01/SWKY made available from a total cash prize of 10 Million
EUROS, shared amongst the first Ten (10) lucky winners in this category.
This year"s Lottery Program Jackpot is the largest . The estimated 13
million EUROS jackpots would be the third-biggest in history of our lottery
program. Please note that your lucky winning numbers falls within our
booklet representative office in
Europe as indicated in our play coupon. would be released to you by our
approved paying bank in The-Netherlands.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Be informed that winnings are deposited with the European Central Bank
according to the rules and regulattions of the program and the paying bank
will be responsible for the remittance of funds to winners.This is in your
best interest to aviod mix up of numbers and names of any kind, we request
that you keep the entire details of your award strictly from public notice
until the process of transferring your claims has been
completed, and your funds remitted to you.
NOTE:
As a part of ensuring immediate remittance of funds to winners,The
organisers have given strict instructions to SNS BANK on remittance of
winnings to winners.This ispart of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants/non-participants of this
program.Please contact your accreditted paying Bank immediately for due
processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account of
your choice:You are advised to contact the Bank immediately by email.Failure
to do so may warrant disqualification.NOTE: For easy refference
and identification, find below your Refference and Batch numbers.
Remember to quote with your paying Bank
the followings, for
verifications
Your full names
Telephone numbers and fax
Winning and
batch numbers
Ticket numbers.
Address.
Age
Occupation.
To file for
your claim,please SNS BANK Foreign operation manager
MR.  Larry Martin
SNS Bank
Foreign operation manager
Herengracht 320 1107 CA
Amsterdarm,
Netherlands
E-mail: address@hidden
Tel: (+31-633-735-152
Fax: (+31-847-235-420.
NOTE:
All winnings must be claimed within 10 days from the date on first
Notification. After this date all unclaimed funds would be included in the
next stake.Remember to quote your reference information in all
correspondence with your Paying Bank You are to keep all lotto information
away from the general public especially your reference and ticket numbers.
(This is important as a case of double claims will not be entertained). Be
informed that Members of the affiliate agencies and banks, are automatically
not allowed to participate in this program.
Congratulations once again from all our staff and we hope you claim
your price immediately.

Sincerely Yours,
MRS.DAVOLE MENDES.
International Lottry Co-ordinator.