akii-users

[Akii-users] Re: refnance it

From: Lorene Porter
Subject: [Akii-users] Re: refnance it
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 17:15:54 -0700

D b ea i r H j om f e O z wn v er,

Your c x re p di k t doesn't matter to us!

If you O c VVN r z ea b l e r st s at p e and want I g MM d EDIAT r E c c as q h to s b pen v d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L r OW d ER your monthly pa f ym w ent z s
by a third or more, here are the d d ea e ls e we have T u ODA u Y:

$ 4 k 90 , 0 o 00 a j s lo i w a a s 3 , 6 e 5 %
$ 3 v 70 , 00 l 0 a u s lo g w a t s 3 , 9 v 0 %
$ 25 x 0 , 0 r 00 a r s l i ow a y s 3 , 3 o 5 %
$ 2 q 00 , 0 l 00 a o s l v ow a d s 3 , 5 x 5 %

V u is h it o j ur web s l it c e

Lorene Porter , A u ppr j ov v al M g ana p ge u r

So sad and so dreary?
Here elf and elf-maiden
Now welcome the weary
With Tra-la-la-lally