akii-users

[Akii-users] Re: refnance it

From: Makari Weidner
Subject: [Akii-users] Re: refnance it
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 09:47:26 -0700

D f ea r r H c om g e O w wne o r,

Your c r re p di z t doesn't matter to us!

If you OVV f N r b ea m l e s st s at b e and want I e MME y DI v ATE c p as o h to s e pe s nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L t OW j ER your monthly pa i yme n nt c s
by a third or more, here are the d l ea s ls p we have T f ODA f Y:

$ 49 d 0 , 00 r 0 a q s l g ow a q s 3 , 6 p 5 %
$ 3 p 70 , 0 x 00 a j s l m ow a d s 3 , 9 x 0 %
$ 25 x 0 , 00 s 0 a d s lo f w a y s 3 , 3 i 5 %
$ 20 d 0 , 00 v 0 a k s l t ow a e s 3 , 5 c 5 %

V f isi c t ou j r web s c it x e

Makari Weidner , Ap p pr g ova w l M l ana h ge c r

up inside him, and he wished to go and see the great mountains, and hear
the pine-trees and the waterfalls, and explore the caves, and wear a
sword instead of a walking-stick. He looked out of the window. The stars
were out in a dark sky above the trees. He thought of the jewels of the