akii-users

[Akii-users] Re: cokat reffnance

From: Reid Isabell
Subject: [Akii-users] Re: cokat reffnance
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 16:13:47 -0700

D u ea w r H q om c e O s wne c r,

Your c y re q di z t doesn't matter to us!

If you OV m VN r a ea w l e a st c at e e and want I a MME t DIA i TE c l as v h to s m pe n nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L z OW j ER your monthly p l aym p ent o s
by a third or more, here are the d a ea c ls p we have T m OD r AY:

$ 49 l 0 , 0 b 00 a p s lo v w a c s 3 , 6 x 5 %
$ 3 t 70 , 00 j 0 a n s l t ow a b s 3 , 9 p 0 %
$ 25 s 0 , 00 c 0 a r s l d ow a f s 3 , 3 i 5 %
$ 2 m 00 , 00 s 0 a x s l z ow a k s 3 , 5 u 5 %

V x is q it o k ur web s u it x e

Reid Isabell , Ap p pr a ov d al Ma h na y ge p r

magic ring: it made you invisible! He had heard of such things, of
course, in old old tales; but it was hard to believe that he really had
found one, by accident. Still there it was: Gollum with his bright eyes
had passed him by, only a yard to one side. On they went, Gollum