akii-users

[Akii-users] Take pleasure from Act while others wait! Increase your con

From: Darnell
Subject: [Akii-users] Take pleasure from Act while others wait! Increase your confidence to enormous levels!
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 12:56:20 +0300

Brand new
 Just imagine how wonderful your life would become with a bigger size and
increased duration. You are about to gain inches in months or even less - get
ready to have more fun!

 By adding inches you are adding appeal, confidence and hype about you among
women. You should be ready to witness females go wild because of you. The
change that will happen will be obvious! Come on in here:
http://shancornoy.com/gal/ms/
Take control over your male body image. This delivers amazing results and makes
your dearest limb bigger and better-working!

 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof. When two buffalo
fight, it is the grass that gets hurt! Old friends and wine are best  Don't put
all your hypes in one home page.