aleader-announce

[Aleader-announce] interesting book

From: Joshua N Pritikin
Subject: [Aleader-announce] interesting book
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 11:58:16 +0530

Some of you know that the Aleader project evolved from an informal
analysis of competition.  Before Aleader, I had written up an essay on
competition.  Recently I found a book which addresses competition with
similar sentiment, however unlike Aleader or my previous essay,
building on empirical research.

"No Contest: The Case Against Competition" by Alfie Kohn

For those still wondering what will happen to Aleader, you'll
have a wait a little longer.