ambar-dev

[Mine-dev] spherical

From: Frances Webb
Subject: [Mine-dev] spherical
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 20:44:33 +0300

She went into the dining-room and sat down to her sewing; while he fellto pacing the verandah.
With a sigh that was like a little prayerfor patience, Mary turned away. And what if she got herself into some entanglement or otherwhile shes under our care? The world was a new place to the little prisoners.
But all alike regarded his raised hat and courteous Good day toyou! Cuffys legs were getting VERY tired with sitting still.
No, thetruth is, shes just too pretty to be of the least practical use.
And she saw at once what had happened, andsaid: Wheres your hat?
On the table, writing-materials elbowed the remains of amutton-chop breakfast.
As far as Richard was concerned,the visit was a failure.
Andthen he tried to get out of coming to table! The child might have been killed, while she sat there flirtingand amusing herself. He wandered from room to room, nervously snapping his fingers.
Havent I told you herstomach will not stand them? Besides, sheseverlastingly titivating, dressing her hair or something. Cuffy, sitting hunched up on the verandah, squeezed his ears until theysang. But Mamma and the Baron were talking, and he heard Mamma say: . And now something funny happened to Cuffy.
Agnes had, it seemed, stood the voyage outwell. Not an act in their six short years but had,till now, been a joint one.
As a rule you flare up at the meremention of money.
The Baron was playing something hard and ugly . Surely, Cuffy, you can manage to keep her amused? Cuffys legs were getting VERY tired with sitting still. Here, my girl, heres something totide you over.
The twins, for all theirsturdiness, were harder to bring round.
She went into the dining-room and sat down to her sewing; while he fellto pacing the verandah.
How theBaron could think for a moment we should let a tot like that leave home.
And that brings me back to where Istarted. In vain did Mary privately frown and shake her head. Richard was on hisrounds, and did not reach home till they were half through dinner. She could not haveborne Richards sarcastic comments on Agness poor spelling and poorerpenmanship.
Then, shortly after midnight, Lallie roused the house with shrillcries.
Well, perhaps youll rouse yourself andtell me what I ought to do. But the Baron merely said: Hm, and again: Hm!