ambar-dev

[Mine-dev] New Only 2 Weeks Required

From: Franklin
Subject: [Mine-dev] New Only 2 Weeks Required
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 08:53:04 +0800

Tired of being left behind ?
Fas t Trac k Deg ree P rogram

Obtain the d egree you deserve, based on your present knowledge and life
experience. A prosperous future, money earning power, and the Admiration of all.

Degre es from an Established, Prestig ious, Leading Institution.
Your degre e will show exactly what you really can do.

Get the Job, Promotion, Business Opportunity and Social Advancement you Desire!
Eliminates classrooms and traveling.

Achieve your B achelors, Maste rs, M BA, or Ph D
in the field of your expertise.

Professional and affordable! Call now - your G raduation is a phone call away.

Please call:
 1-206-350- 4527
Calls returned promptly

Opportunities always look bigger going than coming  Wasteful man money ah guh
like butter in de sun. The road to hell is paved with good intentions Oh, what
a tangled Web site we weave when first we practice. He who laughs last laughs
longest The higher the tree, the sweeter the plum  Artificial intelligence is
no match for natural stupidity