ant-phone-devel

Re: [Ant-phone-devel] Problem Ant-Phone does not react on busy lines at

From: Rainer Dorsch
Subject: Re: [Ant-phone-devel] Problem Ant-Phone does not react on busy lines at internal calls
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 22:09:53 +0200

Hi Dirk,

I did not do anything on ant-phone for a while, because I saw high latencies
(which is probably caused by my sound card itself), but I have ant-phone
working with and AVM Fritzcard DSL

02:0b.0 Multimedia controller: Philips Semiconductors: Unknown device 5402
(rev 83)
        Subsystem: AVM Audiovisuelles MKTG & Computer System GmbH: Unknown
device 0f00
        Memory at ec800000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=8M]
        Memory at ec000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=2M]

i would expect that your card and mine are similar.

I am running Debian 3.0 and have installed as described on http://
freiburg.linux.de/~zeisberg/howtos/fritzcarddsl.html

I can't help a lot with debug, but if you need some log outputs, let me know
(on the mailing list).

Thanks,
Rainer

--