apps-gnustep

Re: Ann: ImageViewer 0.2

From: Enrico Sersale
Subject: Re: Ann: ImageViewer 0.2
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 16:42:41 +0300 (EEST)

I would suggest a little modification, very easy to implement:

- add in ImageViewerInfo.plist:

  NSIcon = "AnIcon.tiff";
  NSRole = "Viewer";
  NSTypes = (
    {
      NSUnixExtensions = ( "tiff", "tif" );
      NSIcon = "AnIconForTiff.tiff";
    },
    {
      NSUnixExtensions = ( "jpeg", "jpg" );
      NSIcon = "AnIconForJpeg.tiff";
    },
  );

So, ImageViewer would appear in the Tools Inspector and could be chosen
as default viewer...