apps-gnustep

GNUMail.app 1.0.2 release

From: Ludovic Marcotte
Subject: GNUMail.app 1.0.2 release
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 12:13:51 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I was supposed to release GNUMail.app 1.0.2 today (and also Pantomime
1.0.3) but I'll delay my release by a couple of days.

I'll surely release them on sunday or monday, together with a new GNUstep
app I've been working on :)

All the planned features have been added and I added even more stuff.
I still need to do a little bit of testing and fix a small issue with
filters (when we apply them manually).

I would appreciate if people could give a try, using the CVS version of
both Pantomime and GNUMail.app:

cvs -d :pserver:address@hidden:/opt/cvsroot login
(password is anoncvs)

cvs -d :pserver:address@hidden:/opt/cvsroot checkout Pantomime
cvs -d :pserver:address@hidden:/opt/cvsroot checkout GNUMail

Please, report me any issues you find out in order to provide a very solid
release. And again, comments are welcome.

Thanks a lot,
                Ludovic

--
Live as if you were to die tomorrow.