apps-gnustep

[ANN] DirIcon and gwdir

From: Rubens_Septimus
Subject: [ANN] DirIcon and gwdir
Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 16:31:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I wonder if there is a way with GWorkspace to do the same behavior of
.DirIcon within the Rox-Filer. I searched around on the forum, then on
Google, but did not find anything about this in GNUstep. Maybe I am wrong. I
don't know if you know what the feature is : for example, if the folder
contains some pictures, I would like to put a .DirIcon like SomePicture.png
or SomePicture.tiff renamed .DirIcon. After that, You see the icon folder
like it was SomePicture.png.

Patrick