arkiweb-project

[Arkiweb-project] BullsEye September Issue: TMXO (STRONG BUY)

From: BullsEye
Subject: [Arkiweb-project] BullsEye September Issue: TMXO (STRONG BUY)
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 01:05:18 -0700

BullsEye Financial Weekly Report September Issue:

Make no mistake, our mission at BullsEye Financial is to sift through the thousands of underperforming companies out there to find the golden needle in the haystack. The micro-cap diamond that can make you a fortune. More often than not, the stocks we profile show a significant increase in stock price, sometimes in days or hours, not months or years. We have come across what we feel is one of those rare deals that the public has not heard about yet.

Trade Date: Tuesday, September 5, 2006
Company : TRIMAX CORPORATION (OTC BB:TMXO.OB) Ticker : TMXO Current Price : $0.38 Short Term Target Price : $1.50 Long Term Target Price : $2.50 Recommendation: STRONG BUY Brokers and Day-Traders are gonna be scrambling Tuesday Morning. Don't let them beat you to the punch, get in EARLY on Tuesday morning!!! We all know that in the this business it's the big announcements that makes these explode!