artanis

Re: Art draw controller

From: Michael Vehrs
Subject: Re: Art draw controller
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2020 07:12:15 +0100

On 1/6/20 4:22 AM, Nala Ginrut wrote:
Michael Vehrs writes:

Thank you very much for your explanation. This will enable me to
continue my exploration of artanis. Are there any tools or functions
for handling forms
Yes, there's a helper function to generate form:
https://gitlab.com/NalaGinrut/artanis/blob/master/artanis/artanis.scm#L221

But I haven't written the doc. Actually, I would suggest you use a
modern web frontend framework like React, and use Artanis to handle
WebAPI.

Best regards.

--
GNU Powered it
GPL Protected it

Thank you very much for your reply. At the moment, I am just trying to
understand the features and limitations of artanis.I am not trying to
build a real web application.

I find it slightly inconsistent that <controller>-define accepts the url
as a symbol, while get accepts a string.

Would you accept documentation patches?

Regards

Michael