arx-users

[Arx-users] How to get a brief summary of project history?

From: Kevin Smith
Subject: [Arx-users] How to get a brief summary of project history?
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 12:09:40 -0400

I have now done a few commits in my little sample tree, and now would like to see a quick summary of them. The closest I can find is:
  arx changelog --no-files

It's less than ideal because the format contains a lot of vertical whitespace, and because the command itself is somewhat long and cumbersome.

Has anyone else asked for something like this? Does it already exist and I am missing it?

$ arx quicklog
2004-Oct-02 16:01:14 Kevin Smith <address@hidden>  2
  Delete backup file push~

2004-Oct-02 16:00:55 Kevin Smith <address@hidden>  1