arx-users

Re: [Arx-users] Migrating to 2.0

From: Walter Landry
Subject: Re: [Arx-users] Migrating to 2.0
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 08:42:30 -0400 (EDT)

Walter Landry <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Kevin Smith <address@hidden> wrote:
> > > Also, do you (Walter) plan to host an arx2 source archive in arx2 format
> > > any time soon?
> >
> > I should have something up later today.
>
> I will have to take that back.  I found a bug in the patch mechanism
> which means I will have to reconvert everything.  I might get that
> done tomorrow.

I have now set up a mirror of my new ArX-2 archive.  It was mostly
converted from my old archive, although I have continued development
on branches with less--annoying--names.  To get it,

  arx get --report http://superbeast.ucsd.edu/~landry/ArX/wlandry/arx arx
2>/dev/null
  cd arx
  arx config --report --get configs/arx.arx 2>/dev/null

At this point, I am using ArX-2 exclusively, so I have been wringing
out bugs.  I think I have gotten most of the major bugs out, so now I
just want to fix up the emacs mode and the documentation.

Cheers,
Walter