arx-users

[Arx-users] Adding crypto to ArX

From: Kevin Smith
Subject: [Arx-users] Adding crypto to ArX
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 10:23:23 -0500

Walter,

You have mentioned that crypto is at the top of your todo list. I have some experience with a high-security crypto product, so I would like to help--especially with the design.

Do you already have a plan for the user experience? It would be great if you could post a summary as early as possible to get feedback. Same for any internal technical implementation details, but fewer people would be able to provide valuable feedback so that's probably not quite as important.

Kevin