arx-users

[Arx-users] Configurations (and the ArX ArX archive)

From: Kevin Smith
Subject: [Arx-users] Configurations (and the ArX ArX archive)
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 21:32:01 -0500

So I'm looking at the instructions for how I can track the official ArX archive using ArX. I see these commands related to Configurations. They look confusing. So I look at the ArX manual section 5.5 for a few minutes. Still confusing.

I'll keep studying this, but it seems like we need a simpler way to communicate what is going on here...or a simpler mechanism.

Kevin