arx-users

[Arx-users] Boost license (was: Why not ArX?)

From: Kevin Smith
Subject: [Arx-users] Boost license (was: Why not ArX?)
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2004 08:42:49 -0500

Walter Landry wrote:
Making binaries is hampered by some licensing problems with Boost.
The Boost Graph Library (BGL) is under a GPL-incompatible license.
The BGL authors are working on fixing this.  I pinged them about a
week ago, and they were waiting to hear back from the lawyers.  Until
then, distributing binaries is a little dodgy.

I just checked, and it looks like the BGL is licensed under the 2003 Boost Software License 1.0. According to the FSF, the Boost license is GPL-compatible. Is there some other license tucked away in the BGL source code?

Kevin