arx-users

Re: [Arx-users] Segfault accessing the publix ArX archive

From: Marc Recht
Subject: Re: [Arx-users] Segfault accessing the publix ArX archive
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 08:53:58 +0100

Just to be clear, does this mean that ArX works on OS X with pkgsrc?
It would be nice to put that in a release announcement.

Yes. This is with the latest pkgsrc and the ArX pkg patched to 2.1.1. I'll commit the ArX update once it is released as stable version. If there's interest in it then I could put up the patch to 2.1.1 online somewhere.

Cheers,
Marc