arx-users

Re: [Arx-users] Fwd: Errors in the mirror command ? (Segmentation errors

From: Marc Recht
Subject: Re: [Arx-users] Fwd: Errors in the mirror command ? (Segmentation errors too)
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 22:01:31 +0100

Done (arx.2.2.10).  Cygwin is mostly working, so now I just have to
figure out the problems on OS X and I can release.

I got it somewhat working by removing _all_ references to boost::filesystem::remove and remove_all with the gvfs functions. Getting arx and the arx.arx configs is no problem with the attached patch. I don't know about updating/merging, though.

One problem I have is making an archive (see below), but I don't know if it's related to my changes.

melody:~/develop/ArX marc$ arx make-archive --key address@hidden address@hidden /Users/marc/develop/ArX/_arxfork
Can't read the archive rooted at file:///Users/marc/develop/ArX

Cheers,
Marc