arx-users

[Arx-users] How to init a new project tree to a non-default archive?

From: Kevin Smith
Subject: [Arx-users] How to init a new project tree to a non-default archive?
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 08:12:13 -0400

I think I want to have several archives on my machine. Thus, I don't
want to set a global default archive. But there doesn't seem to be any
way to specify which archive to use when doing the "arx init" on a tree.
The error message says "No default archive set and no archive specified"
but "arx init --help" doesn't say how to specify an archive.

Should I enter this as a bug?

Kevin