arx-users

Re: [Arx-users] ArX external API?

From: Walter Landry
Subject: Re: [Arx-users] ArX external API?
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 09:55:50 -0700 (PDT)

Peter Busser <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Someone mentioned Python bindings. I'd like to create bindings for Chicken
> Scheme (http://www.call-with-current-continuation.org/). Is there an
> (semi-)official ArX API which can be used for this?

In src/arx/python, there is a swig file that automatically generates
the bindings for python.  Swig supports Chicken Scheme, so it may be
fairly simple to just tell swig to build Chicken Scheme bindings.

That swig file exposes most of what is in src/arx/include/.  The
interface is probably quite rough, since I have only done a few small
things with the python bindings.

Cheers,
Walter