arx-users

Re: [Arx-users] Re: Arx on a simple webhost

From: aurelien
Subject: Re: [Arx-users] Re: Arx on a simple webhost
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 20:52:57 +0200

Hi,

Thank you all for your extremely helpful replies.  You have convinced
me to investigate Arx much more thoroughly, and that can't be bad ;)

I will do some practical tests later this month (after vacations and
other work-stuff) and will be sure to come back to ask further
questions if I get stuck.

By the way Kevin, I couldn't find that blog of yours which you
mention. Not even by googling....

cheers,
 aurelien.