arx-users

[Arx-users] Kevin's blog (was: Arx on a simple webhost)

From: Kevin Smith
Subject: [Arx-users] Kevin's blog (was: Arx on a simple webhost)
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 18:16:02 -0400

aurelien wrote:

By the way Kevin, I couldn't find that blog of yours which you
mention. Not even by googling....

I thought the only time I mentioned my blog, I included the URL. My blog is still in "stealth mode", and my mention of it on this list was the first "public" link to it anywhere. Not even from my other web pages. That's why google doesn't know about it yet.

Anyway, my blog main page is: http://blog.fxa.org

Kevin