aspell-announce

Wordlist Authors May Now Maintain the Official Aspell Version

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: Wordlist Authors May Now Maintain the Official Aspell Version
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 09:25:37 -0400 (EDT)

I have decided to allow wordlist authors to now also maintain the official
Aspell Dictionary package for their language.

The only rule is that the package is created with the "proc" script used
to create the dictionary packages available off of the Aspell home page
and that the tarbar is created using a "make dist".  This will insure
consistency among the official dict versions that I allow others to
maintain.

If you are currently maintaining an unofficial aspell dictionary and
will like to be able to make it official please contact me directly at
address@hidden

---
http://kevin.atkinson.dhs.org