Your assistance is requested.

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: Your assistance is requested.
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 09:27:59 +0000

Could everyone who has been using aspell for more than a month send me
the file .aspell.english.rpl which is located in your home directory.
The file contains data on which word pairs aspell is unable to come up
with the proper suggestion.  If the file does not exist is simply means
that you were only using aspell in a program such as emacs which does
not communicate the replacement pairs back to aspell.  It would really
help me improve aspell accuracy as right now I don't have much real data
to work with.

---
Kevin Atkinson
address@hidden