Re: color support?

From: Raju K V
Subject: Re: color support?
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 08:26:21 +0530

hi,

What I meant is that, can we add color to that word that is in question?
For eg.

~/work> aspell check xx
GNU Make version 3.77, by Richard *Stallman* and Roland McGrath.
1) Stallion                             5) Stableman
2) Stall man                            6) Stamen
3) Stall-man                            7) Hotelman
4) Salmon
i) Ignore                               I) Ignore all
r) Replace                              R) Replace all
a) Add                                  x) Exit
?

Can we not add color support such that 'Stallman' can be in a different
so that it can be identified more easily?

Thanks in advance,
Raju