Re: [aspell-user] error with sug-mode in config

From: Nick Foster
Subject: Re: [aspell-user] error with sug-mode in config
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 20:18:16 +0100

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the info on the patch I have now recompiled aspell and re-
installed it. But now I get the following error:

bash-2.04# ./example-c en -c helo normal
command = c
inputword = helo
suggestmode = normal
The encoding "normal" is not known. This could also mean that the
file "/usr/local/pspell/share/pspell/normal.map" could not be opened
for reading or does not exist.

The code setting up the suggestion mode is:

pspell_config_replace(config, "sug-mode", suggestmode);

Again am I doing something wrong? I don't remember seeing the
normal.map file before and I have searched the hard drive and I can't
find a file by that name.

Thanks

Nick
--