Re: [aspell-user] basic_list.hh

From: Nick Foster
Subject: Re: [aspell-user] basic_list.hh
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 22:12:36 +0100

Hi Kevin,

The patch install not quite correctly.

The file that did not patch correctly was lib/data.cc I had to edit
the file manually and I changed line 140:

from:

int ok = fstat(filedesc(f), &s);

to:

int ok = fstat(f.file_no(), &s);

Was this the correct line number?

The other files seemed to apply correctly and the patch program said
done.

In the end I removed pspell and apsell completely and reinstalled
both.

Perhaps I could send you my example-c.c file and you could try
compiling it and running it. At least that way I can work out if it
is my code / setup or a problem in aspell, which I could then try to
find.

Thanks

Nick

--