[aspell-user] Make error

From: Joe Tennies
Subject: [aspell-user] Make error
Date: Tue Feb 12 00:46:02 2002

I've got the same issue it seems has come up many times again, but I
haven't found a fix on Google that worked.

I tried --disable-shared and exporting LD=g++

I'm trying to build 0.33.7.1 w/ the patch installed.

I am getting an error in the create master part of the install
(specifically the engilish-med-only).  If someone could help me figure
this out, I'd appreciate it very much.  Please reply to me directly.

System specs:
Athlon 1.2
1 gig RAM
Gentoo Linux