[pspell-help] Possible to move libraries, word lists?

From: Timmsc
Subject: [pspell-help] Possible to move libraries, word lists?
Date: Fri Feb 22 06:45:26 2002

I'm writing an application under Solaris that links in PSpell/ASpell and would like to allow anyone using it to be able to install it in any directory of their choosing without requiring them to recompile PSpell.  Is there a configure option (at build time) or configuration options at run time that I can use to get this behaviour?

Currently at runtime I have tried changing the pspell-lib-dir and word-list-path (which has gotten me closer, but not all the way to my goal).  I also changed the PSpell manager-impl.cc for grins to allow setting the data-dir at runtime which didn't fully solve the problem (and I rather not have to do this anyway).

Thanks for any help.

-Sean