[aspell-user] Managing private (local) dictionaries?

From: Steve
Subject: [aspell-user] Managing private (local) dictionaries?
Date: Fri Mar 15 15:10:02 2002

Is there a programmatic way to clear the private dictionary and replacement lists? I have a multi-platform app, that right now
deletes these files when the user request a clear.

The problem is that the location varies depending on the OS platform.
What I'm looking for is a plaform independent programmable way to
locate these files, OR some command that will cause the aspell program
to clear them.  Given the excellent control by aspell for ADDing to
these, I was surprised not to be able to find a way to erase them...
or did I overlook something?

--
Steve Beisner