Re: [aspell-user] Problems compiling Aspell

From: Kevin Myers
Subject: Re: [aspell-user] Problems compiling Aspell
Date: Wed Apr 24 20:06:05 2002

On 24 Apr 2002 13:04:57 -0400, (Trond wrote:

>Just take a look at the rpm in rawhide.

Thanks for the reply - you're obviously not dead! :-)

Yes, thanks, I have actually installed the thing from an rpm, but I hate
these infernal machines getting the better of me, and I'd really like to be
able to say 'I could compile it from scratch if I needed to', if you see
what I mean!

What is causing the 'Error 139'? Any ideas?