[Aspell-user] Aspell 0.50.3 (win32) with multiple languages via desktop

From: Ralf Hauser
Subject: [Aspell-user] Aspell 0.50.3 (win32) with multiple languages via desktop
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 10:02:06 +0100

 Aspell 0.50.3 (win32) (http://aspell.net/win32/) works fine using the
desktop mouse-right-click "Send To - aspell" for the default language
("en_US"?).

How can I do that if I want to spell-check a German file.
1) Is there a way to change the language once the spell-checker window has
appeared?
2) Would I have to add a second "Send To - aspell-DE" menu item with
additional command-line arguments (--lang="de_CH"? If so, how would I do
that?

I suggested to add this to the documentation of aspell to the tracker also.
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=655621&group_id=245
&atid=100245