[Aspell-user] Re: Braca

From: Ben Nelson
Subject: [Aspell-user] Re: Braca
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 12:39:05 +0100

Peter Alamasi is the Bracsa Agent.
He is Hungarian!!
address@hidden
Ask him about it and I will see if I can get you a shaft if need be.

Ask Steve and get back to me,

Also thanks for the advise on Prices.  They are all in Euros now. They have
gone up but I am happier with converting on the day of purchase if this ever
happens?!!!

I see you have fixed your picture gallery

Thanks,

Ben