[Aspell-user] ASPELL Delphi Active-X

From: Katia Kuhlkamp
Subject: [Aspell-user] ASPELL Delphi Active-X
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 10:47:57 -0300

Hello. I wonder if you could kindly help me...
I've installed Aspell and developed a Delphi Application using the unit
AspellHeadersDyn with a simple 'SpellCheck' function. The application works.
As I need to use Aspell in an ASP application, I used Delphi ActiveX to
create a DLL with a simple 'SpellCheck' function who does exactly the same
thing as the one in my Delphi Application, also using the unit
AspellHeadersDyn.
Then, after registering this DLL, I've created an object from an ASP page
and called its 'SpellCheck' function.
It doesn't work, I get a "catastrophic failure" instead!
I've tried to test my DLL from another Delphi Application, which creates an
object and calls its 'SpellCheck' function just as the ASP page does, and
the same "catastrophic failure" error occurred.
Please, help me...

Katia Kühlkamp