[Aspell-user] What's the purpose of file $HOME/.aspell.en.prepl?

From: Yu-Hui Calvin Liu
Subject: [Aspell-user] What's the purpose of file $HOME/.aspell.en.prepl?
Date: 07 Jul 2003 17:16:20 +0800

Hi, there,
Please reply me explicitly for I'm not in the mail alias now. Just
subscribed, may take effect after a while.

I found 2 files in my home folder. They are, ".apsell.en.prepl" and
".aspell.en.pws". I took a look at them and believe the latter should be
"personal word list". But have no idea about the ".aspell.en.prepl".

- Are those files created by aspell? Or aspell-en?
- What's the purpose of ".aspell.en.prepl"?
- Is there any document/url that related to them?

Thanks!
Calvin